Nubian Heritage Mango Butter Soap
- Key Ingredients: Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Butter, Aloe Vera, & Vitamin E Benefits.
- This soap complements the moisturizing, soothing and restorative benefits of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter and Avacado Butter with the anti-aging and regenerative properties of Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
- These vitamin rich treatments contain powerful skin hydrators to maximize moisture retention and skin suppleness,
- Mango Butter is rich in Vitamin E, carotenoids and antioxidants which help promote health skin.
- The Mango Butter soap has a delightful fruity scent to it that incorporates all of its ingredients.
- The indigenous people of the tropical rainforest have long used Mango Butter to moisturize, restore suppleness and protect the skin against environmental stressors.
- The seed of the mango fruit, first cultivated on the Indian subcontinent and in eastern Asia for more than 4000 years ago, is revered for its moisturizing benefits.
BUY HERE AT http://afrikanrepublic.com/pd_body.cfm
Nubian Heritage Olive Butter Soap
- Nubian Heritage Olive Butter Soap contains Avacado and Green Tea Leaves.
- Olive Oil has been used for centuries in cosmetic treatments for body and hair.
-The softening, regenerative and anti-oxidant benefits of Olive Oil have been blended with Shea Butter to create a soap for normal skin types.
- This soap is further enriched with vitamin rich Green Tea.
- Shea Butter and Olive Oil regulate moisture and soften skin while Green Tea’s anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties help protect the skin from dehydration, free radical damage, environmental exposure and premature aging.
- Referred to as “the fountain of youth” for over 4000 years, Green Tea Leaf is revered by herbalists for its powerful anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
- This is an all natural soap that regulates moisture, combats aging, regenerates skin cells and protects against environmental exposure.
- The olive butter soap is incredibly mild with it’s extraordinary lather and lasting moisture will leave your skin soft and smooth, while restoring it’s natural radiant and balance.
BUY HERE AT http://afrikanrepublic.com/pd_olive.cfm
Nubian Heritage Shea Butter Soap w/Lavender and Wildflowers
- This cleansing soap with Lavender buds and Wildflower gently polishes the skin while releasing a soothing and calming natural aroma.
- Nutrient-rich organic Shea Butter leaves skin soft, smooth, and comfortable.
- Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidants, helps promote healing.
- Nubian Heritage’s Lavender and Wildflowers infusion calms or stimulates the body and mind according to your individual needs.
- The line is formulated with Shea Butter and Vitamin E to balance and condition skin, refresh tired muscles, prevent body cell deterioration and appeals to the senses.
- In the healing art of aromatherapy, Lavender is the most versatile aromatic plant, especially as an essential oil.
- Lavender has traditionally been used to treat all types of skin due to it’s anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, rejuvenating, soothing and deoderizing effects.
- The use of Lavender as a versatile therapeutic botanical essence date back to ancient times. First cultivated by the Arabians, it is thought to have spread across Europe from the Greek Hyeres Islands. Egyptians Phoenicians and the people of Arabia valued Lavender for its treasured fragrance and used it to treat all skin types due to its rejuvenating, natural anti-bacterial properties, as well as its soothing effects.
BUY HERE AT http://afrikanrepublic.com/pd_12pack_nubian_heritage.cfm
Nubian Heritage Coconut and Papaya Soap
- Key Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Papaya Enzymes, Comfrey Root extract Benefits
- Shea Butter and anti-inflammatory Comfrey Root extract promote healing.
- Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Bar Soap is skin brightening with vanilla beans.
- Traditionally, coconut oil has been praised and popularized for its anti-aging properties.
- This rich Shea Butter and Coconut Oil combination re-hydrates the skin, improving suppleness and procting against moisture loss.
- Papaya contains papain, a natural occurring enzyme used for centuries to gently dissolve dead skin cells, loosen pore blockage and stimulate circulation.
- Papayas were originally found in Central America, while the explorers from Spain and Portugal helped bring this fruit to many other subtropical lands.
- In the tropical parts of the world where coconuts are readily available and used in many ways, natives commonly spread coconut oil on their skin, as they believe that it protects from the sun’s harmful rays.
Nubian Heritage Ivorian Cocoa Butter Soap
-Cote d’Ivoire, situated on the West Coast of Africa, produces the finest quality cocoa beans in the world.
-Cocoa Butter, the pure and natural emolient derived from cocoa beans, is used by communities in Africa and throughout the world to heal, soften and smooth skin.
-Nubian Heritage fortifies nutrient-rich Cocoa Butter with the healing properties of Shea Butter and Vitamin E to develop this skin nourishing soap.
-This natural skin cleanser hydrates, evens skin tone and helps to improve skins elasticity.
-Cocoa and Shea Butters, combined with the anti-oxidant value of Vitamin E, soften, moisturize and protect skin as Oatmeal Extract works to soothe and relieve minor skin irritations.
-Enhancing the sensory experience is a touch of milk Chocolate with shredded hazelnuts to exfoliate dead skin.
Nubian Heritage Lemongrass & Tea Tree Soap
- For generations Lemongrass, with it’s strong and sweet lemony aroma, has been used in purification rituals.
- Steam-distilled Lemongrass has a strong history of medicinal use in the West Indies, Africa and South America.
-Tea Tree oil’s remarkable anti-bacterial and healing properties, long used to alleviate skin problems, are a perfect compliment to the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of Lemongrass.
-This Nubian Heritage soap uses Madagascan Lemongrass oil and Aboriginal Tea Tree oil in a moisturizing Shea Butter Soap to clear oily and troubled skin.
Raw Shea Butter Soap with Frankincense and Myrrh
Nubian Heritage Honey and Black Seed Soap
Nubian Heritage Black Soap with Shea Butter
There are many different kinds of Tea, therefore there are many different benefits to each kind.