Raw Shea Butter Soap with Frankincense and Myrrh
Nubian Heritage Honey and Black Seed Soap
Nubian Heritage Black Soap with Shea Butter
There are many different kinds of Tea, therefore there are many different benefits to each kind.
Oolong Tea Benefits
Oolong tea is a product made from Camellia sinensis plant, using the leaves, buds, and stems. This is the exact same plant that is also used to make black tea and green tea. Oolong tea is partially fermented, black tea is fully fermented, and green tea is unfermented.
- Oolong Tea can be used as a noncomedogenic household cleaner.
- Oolong Tea is used in improved brain function by improving mental awareness.
- It is full of antioxidants such as calcium, manganese, copper, carotin, selenium, and potassium, as well as Vitamin A, B, C, E and K.
- Oolong Tea helps control your metabolism and food breakdown, therefore supporting weight loss.
- Oolong Tea is a body cleanser because it aids in the removal of free radicals (toxins) in the body.
- The amino acids inside of this tea is proven to be a great stress remover.
- Something to beware of is Oolong Tea contains a high amount of caffeine.
Cooking With Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil is pressed from the palm of the Coconut Palm Tree
- You can stir or cook coconut oil into your dishes.
- Coconut Oil can also be used as a seasoning on different dishes.
- Make hot cocoa and stir in a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- It may also be used as a body moisturizer, to soften nail cuticles, or as a hair conditioner.
- Coconut Oil is classified as a “superfood.”
- Coconut Oil can increase your energy and help you to burn more fat.
- Coconut Oil is packed with many healthy fatty acids and saturated fats that curb appetite and increase heart health
Emu Oil Benefits and Uses
Emu oil is oil derived from certain subspecies of the emu, a flightless bird indigenous to Australia.
- To improve cholesterol levels emu oil is taken orally.
- Emu Oil is a great pain reliever and can be used for a variety of ailments like bug bites, shingles, rashes, and earaches.
- When menstruating using Emu Oil, you can greatly reduce your pain.
- Emu Oil is an anti-inflammatory and can reduce swelling in many cases.
- Emu Oil is effective in aiding against breakouts of eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
- Because Emu Oil is an antibacterial it can remove dirt, oil, and toxins from your skin.
- Emo Oil is hypoallergenic so it’s perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Black Seed Oil Benefits and Uses
Nigella sativa is an annual flowering plant, native to south and southwest Asia. It grows to 20–30 cm (7.9–11.8 in) tall, with finely divided, linear (but not thread-like) leaves. The flowers are delicate, and usually coloured pale blue and white, with five to ten petals. The fruit is a large and inflated capsule composed of three to seven united follicles, each containing numerous seeds. The seed is used as a spice.
- Black Seed Oil aids in fighting coughing and asthma because it is an anti-inflammatory and relaxes bronchial muscles.
- Black Seed Oil has been found to be helpful in aiding the treatment of Rheumatoid Authritis.
- Black Seed Oil is an antihistamine so it helps fight allergies.
- Black Seed Oil can fight flu and fever by inducing perspriation and releasing toxins from the body.
- Black Seed Oil can reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Black Seed Oil can be used topically to open and clean out clogged pores.
- If you have a headache or joint pain Black Seed Oil can reduce the pain by applying it topically to the affected area.
Yerba Mate Benefits and Uses
Yerba Mate is one of the six commonly used stimulants in the world: coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa and guarana, yerba mate triumphs as the most balanced, delivering both energy and nutrition.
Yerba mate (yer-bah mah-tay) is made from the naturally caffeinated and nourishing leaves of the celebrated South American rainforest holly tree (Ilex paraguariensis).
- Yerba Mate can be found in tea and many different kinds of supplements.
- Yerba Mate includes amino acids, polyphenols, vitamins and minerals to help boost our immune system.
- Yerba Mate produces healthier cardiovascular activity in the body.
- Yerba Mate is filled with antioxidants.
- Yerba Mate helps to control weight gain by helping you feel full sooner.
- Yerba Mate aids in physical endurance by affecting your metabolism.
- Yerba Mate helps with anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
- Yerba Mate helps you to remain focused with a balanced amount of caffeine.
5 Ways to Make Extra Money Online
1. Surveys: By doing online surveys you can make a good chunk of money all by devoting your time to filling out some answers to questions on a trusted surveying